Updating the parents on their child’s progress
At “Zarkadakia”, a good cooperation between family and school is a fundamental condition for the smooth progress of children in every area of development. Our school allows parents to stay informed on the children’s progress and daily schedule, in the following manners:
- Daily written communication through a personal notebook.
- An in-person meeting with the teacher and the child psychologist twice a year.
- A written evaluation by the teacher (twice a year) regarding all areas of development.
- Updates and communication via the school’s social media.
- Direct communication via the edu4schools platform.